Environmental regulations for suppliers
While cooperating with our Organization, the suppliers and subcontractors undertake to comply with the requirements of environment protection, some of which are listed below:
- constant improvement of environmental performance;
- acting in correspondence with the environment protection law and other environmental regulations which apply during the suppliers' activity;
- prevention of environmental pollution;
- environment-friendly waste management, ensuring an appropriate segregation which enables recycling or utilization of the waste according to the environment protection requirements;
- raising environmental awareness of their own suppliers and subcontractors and encouraging them to launch their own environmental recovery programmes as well as to apply a policy of balanced development.